Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Have to do better with updating my blog!

Wow! It has been a really long time since I've posted. Just a quick update. I have been VERY busy. Between the business and the kids. I rarely have a moment to breathe much less sit down and update my blog. But, I really will try to do better this year . This past year has been wonderful and very challenging at the same time and busy (thank God).

I just finished up at the Baton Rouge Bridal show. It was a huge success. I got to talk to a lot of wonderful brides, friends of brides, mothers of brides, fiances and a few random people who just showed up for free stuff. I am posting a few pictures of my booth. The table plaque and the table runner are both hand painted. This is something I've started to do a lot more this year and would like to keep expanding my line in the years to come. Another thing I'd like to try to do this year is get a professional to take pictures for me instead of having to rely on my own skills (or lack thereof).

ENJOY!





No comments: